? ??????????????Black Diamonds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 15516 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Luv? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (224 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 56375 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Dark Pin BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My fashion pieces...

Here are my gorgeous fashion pieces that I adore!

I love a pair of denim shorts! Especially high waisted ones, 'cos they look good in anything! Pair with a white singlet and tons of jewellery, or match with a bright coloured tank and vintage vest, with a few long necklaces and gladiators for a fresh autumn look.


Aviators, 'sigh'. Ultimate perfectionists, goodbye my huge Paris Hilton sunnies and hello to these babes. They go well with maxi dresses, skinny jeans, long cardies, anything!

Skinnies! Yes I can never go wrong with a pair of cute skinny jeans, I love pairing them with a plain t-shirt and vintage blazer, along with some cute ballet flats! Yes, cute, cute, cute! For a grunge approach, I often toss on some dark black ones with a lacy singlet and a dark, ripped looking blazer. I love layering singlets, they are my hero! I can layer as many as I want, or just have one and pair it with a floral, high waisted skirt. Gladiators, a brown plaited headband and my hair in two plaits, along with a neutral colour vest creates a girly, hippy vibe!

0 comments: