? ??????????????Black Diamonds? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (23 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 15516 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Luv? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (224 Ratings)??42 Grabs Today. 56375 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Dark Pin BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Really Random Post

I went to the markets today...and I spent money, even though I shouldn't have! It's so addictive, buying clothes. It's like a little thing that just nag nag nags at you all the time! I am so lucky though, I'm not Confessions of a Shopaholic material...


Who has seen that movie? I am in love with it, the clothes, the movie and especially Isla Fisher, who is like my all time fave soapie star. This outfit I'd have to say is my all time fave, I love the overcoat and the gloves, and I love that belt! Uggh, how can people look so darn perfect in everything...?

0 comments: